EHA - ELEVATED UNIDIRECTIONAL HIGH INTENSITY LIGHT
EHA-ALS : APPROACH LIGHT
EHA-RTHL : RUNWAY THRESHOLD LIGHT
EHA-RENL : RUNWAY END LIGHT
EHA-WBAR : RUNWAY WING BAR LIGHT
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
ICAO : Annex14 Para 5.3.4
IEC : 61827
FAA : AC 150 / 5345-46, E-982, L-860E
KS : KS W 5031 (Korean Standard)
The EHA is a multifunctional elevated light used for several applications such as :
Precision Approach Lighting Category I, II, III, while end red
Threshold and Threshold Wingbar Lighting Category I, II, III
Runway End Lighting
The complete fitting consist of a light head housing the optical components and the light body support which is made of die-cast aluminum for mounting on a 60mm outside diameter stem allowing azimuth and elevation angle adjustment up to 30? . The optical assembly consists of an anodized aluminum reflector, a pre-focus tungsten halogen lamp and a heat resistant front glass with silicon gasket. The lamp is positioned and held in the reflector by a stainless steel bracket allowing relamping to be done from the real side without the use of any tool.
- Light body made of die casting aluminum coated with Aviation Yellow paint finish.
- Environmental friendly materials.
- Easy lamp replacement without need of tools
- Choice of several mounting systems for ground mounting, pole mounting or installation on frangible approach structures
- Light weight
- Pre-focused optics eliminating the need for refocusing after maintenance
- Long lamp life 1000 hours at full brilliancy.