EHB - ELEVATED BIDIRECTIONAL HIGH INTENSITY LIGHT
EHB-REDL :RUNWAY LIGHT
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
ICAO : Annex14 Para 5.3.9
IEC : 61827
FAA : AC 150 / 5345-46, L-882
KS : KS W 5021 (Korean Standard)
The EHB consists of a frangible stem in aluminum casting mounted on a 2 inch 11 TPI threaded coupling, an upper body in die casting aluminum housing the GY-9.5 lamp holder and the optical parts made of heat resistant glass. All the hardware is made of stainless steel.
The optical assembly consists of an outer glass dome having an external smooth surface to prevent accumulation of dirt and two beam shaping lenses. Coloured inner lenses can be mounted if required by FAA L-823 with heat resistant wires.
- Body casting made of aluminum alloy for lightness, mdchanical strength and durability.
- Environmental friendly materials.
- Easy lamp replacement without need of tools
- Smooth outer dome eliminating the risk of build up of dirt, easy to clean
- Contained dimensions to withstand jet blast
- Compliant for 45 & 60 m wide runways in CAT III operations with a 120w & 150W 6.6A lamp
- Long lamp life 1000 hours at full brilliancy.